IntelliJect Hardware Revision 3
Power4Flight is announcing the next update to the IntelliJect electronic fuel injection hardware: revision 3. Revision 3 hardware adds the following features:
- A second cowl flap PWM output (software 1.7).
- A heart-beat output signal (software 1.7) or third spark output (software 1.8).
- Alternative fuel pump control output for use with 5V PWM pump controllers.
- Option for input power pass-through to the 6V rail (ignitions and servos).
- Option for input power pass-through to the 12V rail (injectors and the fuel pump).
- Option for a third injector output (1.8 software).
The revision 3 hardware is backwards compatible with previous software releases.