Servos with feedback become a reality! Currawong Engineering presents the ideal UAS servo actuator.
March 28, 2016 – How great would it be if the servos on your vehicle provided feedback that included:
- Real time measurement of servo position, temperature, and current.
- A Hobbs meter to track servo usage and power cycles
- User configurable current limiting
- User configurable warning thresholds (current, vibration and position error)
- Built in logging functions
- A 3-axis accelerometer to monitor vibration (1kHz sample rate)
And what if the servos were manufactured by a highly regarded manufacturer who builds over 100,000 servos a year?
And wouldn’t it be great if the servos had undergone rigorous endurance testing and were available today?
With the introduction of the CBS-15 CAN based brushless servo from Currawong Engineering the ideal UAS servo actuator is now a reality!
Datasheet: CBS-15 CAN Brushless Servo
Test Report: CE985.d06 Servo Endurance Test Report.pdf
To facilitate integration of the CAN servos a free interface is available that provides an integrated environment for displaying data, making parameter and configuration changes, and logging data.
Pricing and Availability
Qty 1-4: $650 USD/each Stock to 4 weeks
Qty 5-9: $550 USD/each Stock to 4 weeks
Qty 10+: Call for Quote
For sales inquires or to arrange a demo please contact: