Circuit: For correct operation at higher temperatures (>150°C) the sensor must be provided with a bias current. This can be provided via a pull-up resistor. If used with a Currawong ECU the correct bias current will be supplied automatically. (For details refer to the Currawong document “CHT Installation.doc”).
- Temperature range: -40°C to +220°C
- Extended temperature range version (-40°C to +300°C) available on special request.
- Cylinder head fitting: M5 x 0.8 mm thread, 4.5 mm long to the shoulder of the fitting.
- Connector: Omnetics 5 pin , with the sensor connected between pin 1 (earth) and pin 4.
- Sleeving: High temperature translucent teflon sleeve, diameter 3.8mm
- Overall Length: 127mm (5 inches), or a length to customer requirements.
- Weight (with all fittings): 5 grams (0.17 ounces).
Alternative lengths and connector types are available to meet the requirements of most engine installations.