- Low Vibration: Opposed twin layout for reduced primary vibration compared to single cylinder engines.
- Isolation: custom focal isolation mount reduces airframe and payload vibration.
- Quiet: custom exhaust dramatically reduces sound signature compared to stock exhaust.
- Reliability: Four-bearing crankshaft and high rod/stroke ratio for reduced stress. FAR33 tested.
- Cooling: Integrated cooling ducts with cylinder-independent actively controlled cooling doors.
- Generator: PTO mounted in-runner sensored starter/generator.
- Compatibility: Readily integrates with flight control systems; available with Power4Flight IntelliJect EFI.
|Engine Type:||Forced air-cooled 2-stroke twin|
|Displacement:||100 cc (6.1 ci)|
|Weight:||3.7 kg (8.2 lbs) quiet exhaust|
|Power (6000 RPM):||5.0 kW (6.7 hp) at 6600 RPM|
|BSFC (4000 – 5000 RPM):||500 g/kW-hr (.82 lb/hp-hr)|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline, 50:1 Premix|
|Starter/Generator:||80 Amps starting current. 500W continuous electricity generation above 4000 RPM.|
Data Sheet: B100i-PRX UAV Engine Datasheet