The Power4flight B150i is a fuel injected version of the DA150cc twin with stock mufflers. The engine is offered without generator although one can be added to either the prop or PTO side.The B150i incorporates the latest engine technologies from Power4Flight and Currawong Engineering.
The Engine Package Includes:
- Power4Flight IntelliJect ECU
- Currawong induction system
- Currawong self-priming fuel pump and fuel pressure accumulator
- CDI modules
- MAT and CHT sensors
- IntelliJect wire harness
- Low Vibration: Opposed twin layout for reduced primary vibration compared to single cylinder engines.
- Reliability: Four-bearing crankshaft and high rod/stroke ratio for reduced stress.
- Compatibility: Readily integrates with flight control systems; available with Currawong CE367 or Power4Flight IntelliJect EFI
|Engine Type:||Forced air-cooled 2-stroke twin|
|Displacement:||150 cc (9.15 ci)|
|Weight:||4.3 kg (9.48 lbs)|
|Power (7000 RPM):||7.5 kW (10 hp)|
|BSFC (5000 – 7000 RPM):||470 g/kW-hr (.78 lb/hp-hr)|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline, 50:1 Premix|